Internal GovernanceOrganizational and Governance Structures and Policies
The Bank has a solid organizational and governance structure in line with the Qatari Regulatory Framework and international best banking practices which ensures mitigation of risks including Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Risks:
- Clear segregation of duties and reporting lines through an approved by the Board of Directors organizational chart;
- Board of Directors committees – Risk Committee, Audit Committee, Remuneration and Nominations Committee;
- Credit, Assets and Liabilities Committee;
- Independent Internal Control Functions directly reporting to the Board of Directors and the Board of Directors Committees – Internal Audit Function, Compliance Oversight Function, Risk Management Function;
- Policies and procedures covering all products and activities of the Bank in line and in full compliance with the Regulatory Framework including Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism policy and procedures;
- Automated Anti-Money Laundering systems and controls.